بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Al-Huda TV has some great programs, masha-Allah. In the last couple of years, they’ve also produced quite a few programs on Hajj.
Those who are interested can download and view the programs from the following links:
(Please click on the title to go to the download links)
1. Hajj Step by Stepby Muhammad Salah (This series is also available on YouTube.)
2. Hajj in the Quran by Ibrahim Zidan (Here’s one episode from You Tube.)
3. The Story of Hajj by Karim Abu Zeid
4. A Tale of Two Cities – A Canadian Muslim Group’s Journey to Hajj (from Toronto to Makkah)
5. Hajj Messages – About the 10 best days and Hajj
6. Hajj Feelings by Ali Shehata
7. Hajj Diary – Short talks from sacred places
8. The Rituals of Hajj – A Documentary about Hajj (You can view it on YouTube here).
9. The 10 Best Days by Yasir Qadhi
10. Madinah: City of the Prophet (salallahu alaihi wasallam) – Documentary about Madinah
11. Various Hajj and Umrah Related Episodes of Ask Huda – You can find them here, here, here, here, here, and here.
12. A special episode of the Straight Path about the first 10 days of Dhul Hijjah and how we can benefit from them by Hassan Az-Zabadi and Muhammad Sayed.